The U.S. Consulate is pleased announce that Silver Airways will operate a humanitarian flight on April 22, 2020. The flight will depart from Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) in Sint Maarten and proceed to Luis Muñoz Marín Airport (SJU) in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Passengers who book tickets should contact the U.S. Consulate immediately (ACSCuracao@state.gov) after receiving their confirmation for additional instructions. Please note that there are very few seats left on this flight so act quickly.
This Silver Airways flight has been made available to allow U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents to return to the United States. Please contact Silver Airways directly for seat availability, reservations, and pricing information.
SILVER AIRWAYS FLIGHT NUMBER: 3M 6111
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22, 2020
DEPARTS Sint Maarten at 10:10AM
ARRIVES San Juan at 11:20AM
THIS FLIGHT CAN ONLY BE BOOKED ONLINE.
If you are interested in returning to the United States, please take advantage of this flight. The U.S. government cannot guarantee the ability to arrange flights indefinitely. U.S. citizens should return immediately to the United States, unless you are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period.
Due to current travel guidelines in the United States, persons who have been in China, Iran, or certain European countries within 14 days prior to the flight will not be allowed to board this flight. For more information, please click here.
Onward connections from San Juan, Puerto Rico are available.
Normal services (food service, water fountains, etc.) at airports are closed.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 https://cw.usconsulate.gov/news-events/covid-19-information/ for information on conditions in the Dutch Caribbean.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
U.S. Consulate General Curaçao
J.B. Gorsiraweg #1
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Country Information Page (type in name of respective island)
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Facebook.